Fairy Tail Twilight Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptySun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptySun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptyTue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptyFri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptyThu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Work in Cafe A day(Job) EmptyThu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai Work in Cafe A day(Job) 89282716461

Work in Cafe A day(Job)

Go down

Work in Cafe A day(Job) Empty Work in Cafe A day(Job)

Post by Churumi Tue 23 Oct - 19:54

Walking in the streets of Mangolia town, Mari was heading to help a chef that work's in a cafe, whose name was Alicia. Hold the job request in her hand, she looked around to see if she can find the name of the cafe as it was in the paper. Finally finding the cafe, she noticed that there was a long line of people, that formed out of the cafe. Walking through the door, she noticed that there was a group of people bunched up against a smaller female. She looked Mari's way and walked up to her. "Hey you must be from fairy tail. Hello my name is Alicia and I'm glad to meet you." She took and shook Mari's hand with a big smile on her face. Mari could see that even through how she acted now, she was still getting nervous from all the busyness around them. "So, let me take you to the back and help you get into your uniform!" She said pulling Mari by the arm. Inside were locker's a table and chair's. Opening a locker, Alicia pulled out a what looked like a maid's outfit, but smaller and few decoration's on it, that related to the cafe. Helping put on the outfit, which was a tight fit, so they made a few improvements so that Mari could actually fit into it. After they got it on, she gave Mari a notepad, to take order's and gave Mari one last look before sending her out. "Ok, I think they are going to love you. So all you have to do is give me the order's and take the food to them. For the day and that should be enough help. And thank you again for the help." She said before heading back to the kitchen. With that and without Mari saying a word, she had started her job as a waitress, for a day.
Churumi
Churumi

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
Work in Cafe A day(Job) Left_bar_bleue20/20Work in Cafe A day(Job) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Work in Cafe A day(Job) Empty Re: Work in Cafe A day(Job)

Post by Churumi Thu 25 Oct - 18:27

Mari walked out of the locker room, taking out the notepad walked to the first table that called her over. Walking over to the table were two men around their 20s. "Hello and welcome, what would you like to have today?" Mari said followed by a smile. Both of the men, blushed with their mouths open, amazed to see such an adorable waitress. "Ummm Sir's do you like anything on the menu?" She asked tilting her head. They quickly return to their normal self's and both asked if they can have coffee. She wrote Coffee x2 on her notepad. "Alright they be ready in just a bit. I'll be back." She said waving her hand toward the next table, and they watched as she walked away. At the next table there was a couple, making googeliy eye's at each other and couldn't look directly at Mari. "Do you know what you'd like to order?" She giggled a little watching them act like that . The man pointed toward the "Love Potion" which was a special drink for couples that came to the cafe. (Not a real love potion!) is written below it. Mari also wrote "Love Potion" x1 on her notepad while walking back to the counter. "Be back in a flash."
Churumi
Churumi

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
Work in Cafe A day(Job) Left_bar_bleue20/20Work in Cafe A day(Job) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Churumi Fri 26 Oct - 20:44

Walking to the counter, she found a bell. She tapped it twice making Alicia come out in a flash. "Hey again. What orders did you get." She asked. Mari looking at the notepad, "Two coffee's and one "Love Potion"." Mari replied. Alicia walked into the back and a few seconds later came with a large plate in her hand with the two coffee's and the "Love Potion" on it. "Here you go and keep it balanced so it won't tip over." Alicia said handing it over gently to Mari. Holding in one hand above her shoulder, Mari headed over to the two mens table. "Here you go two coffee's, they are pretty hot so be careful. Anything else." Mari said as she placed down the two cups of coffee onto the table. The two men replied with a no and started to drink their coffee. Mari then headed to the couples table.
Churumi
Churumi

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down