Fairy Tail Twilight Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptySun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptySun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptyFri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptyThu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Basar Armadeus [DONE] EmptyThu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai Basar Armadeus [DONE] 89282716461

Basar Armadeus [DONE]

2 posters

Go down

Basar Armadeus [DONE] Empty Basar Armadeus [DONE]

Post by Basar Armadeus Mon 22 Oct - 3:43

Basar Armadeus [DONE] KAZUKI14-300x228

- My Information -

Name: Armadeus Basar
Nickname: Deus
Birthday: January 14
Sexuality: Straight
Others:

Personality: Deus is a laid back kind of guy and is not very serious about a lot of things. Sociable and reliable, he always wanted a peaceful day. Always going out and tries to bring friends with him all the time, but it is alright to go alone. When sleeping outside, Deus always goes for the top of trees. Climbing on them all the way to top and sleeping in that area. Though when the event calls for seriousness, he will be serious about it, even at times feral especially when it comes to battle. Deus likes the outside world, and it would be rare opportunity to find him doing nothing at home. Despite Deus' attitude, he is quite intellectual and will think before he acts, and gives all sorts of good advice to his friends. He values his friends more than his life. In fact, he is willing to sacrifice his in order to his friend's life. In battle, he will look at the over all situation at the start. Once he has concluded, he will do whatever it takes to give the enemy a merciless death. He is also good in a team, ready to do the part assigned to him. Lastly, the most notable feature about Deus is his honesty and honor, a man ready to live and die for what he promised and for the truth.
1. Outside World - Dues likes to go out all the time and do a lot of different thing. He knows that life is short and he must make the most out of it.
2. Adventures - Exploring and going to other places is one of the things that excites Deus.
3. Fishing - It is the most relaxing thing to do outside for Deus.
4. Wolves and Lions- Dues feels very close to these feral creatures because he feels he can relate to them as he is feral sometimes.
5. Fighting - The sheer excitement it brings gives Dues joy unlike any other.
Dislikes:
1. Staying at Home doing nothing - It is boring.
2. Dark Mages - A sight he cannot stand and might actually kill one once he sees them.
3. Boastful People - Deus finds them very irritating.
4. Weak Opponents - Fighting one doesn't bring any excitement.
5. Rune Knights - They get in the way most of the time in the things he would like to do.
Motivations:
Deus is motivated by his friends. He would like to protect them and do all that he could to keep them safe from anything. If any of his friends are in danger in battle, he is motivated to end it quickly. He is also motivated by his own life, if it is on the line, he would always think that should he die, who would protect his friends. Also, he is motivated by the battle itself, to have one excites him and is always lively in one. Practically anything can motivate Deus as long as the condition and rewards are good enough for his own purposes. Nothing can really dampen the lad's spirit. He lives his life to the fullest and does what he can with it.
Fears:
Deus fears the end of all life. He doesn't want to experience or see the end come. Seeing as he fears the Apocalypse, Deus fears Acnologia. Deus also fears a very strong opponent. Although facing he would like to face one, if he losses badly in a way that it would make him cling to the edge of his life, that is the time he would fear that person. And being a person of the outdoors, Deus fears the thought of having to stay at home, being locked up in the four corners of a room, being imprisoned forever. It makes him go crazy at out of focus. This fear would be considered his greatest fear of all.

- My Appearance -

Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 130 pounds
Hair: brown unkempt hair
Eyes: blue
General Appearance: Deus stands straight in a height of 5'9". Normally, he goes around in a white plain shirt and black pants and shoes. At often times when going out to do random outdoor activities that require running he wears black shorts and slippers. His hair is brown and unkempt with bangs covering most of his forehead. A man with fair complexion and a normal build. Not too fat but not too thin. Deus has two-pack abs. Deus' shirt is loose and is very comfortable to do battle with. While his pants that are slacks are long that it almost touches the ground. They are slightly loose so that it is easy to move with even in battle. However, his black leather shoes are not fit for battle and so, he uses magic on them to change into black boots with steel plates when in battle.

- My History -

History: (Your character's history, at least 200 words, you can leave it blank if you are not sure of your own character's history.)

- My Guild -

Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: left shoulder blade

- My Face Claim -

Kazuki Shikimori from Maburaho

Last edited by Basar Armadeus on Sun 11 Nov - 11:18; edited 2 times in total
Basar Armadeus
Basar Armadeus

Back to top Go down

Basar Armadeus [DONE] Empty Re: Basar Armadeus [DONE]

Post by Basar Armadeus Fri 26 Oct - 0:05

Edited and it's done
Basar Armadeus
Basar Armadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Skywalker Tue 30 Oct - 3:07

Ummmm it's been 4 days and not a single staff has checked it.... so then i think i'll do it then .....

Nicely done Basar, Approved for S rank if you wish so : )

Right now your General appearance description only have 55 words, could you please add more details in it, the requirements were to have 100 words minimum.

Edited that and bump so i can see if there is any other mistakes for you to fix.
Rex Skywalker
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
Basar Armadeus [DONE] Left_bar_bleue999/999Basar Armadeus [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Basar Armadeus Sun 11 Nov - 11:20

Edited
Basar Armadeus
Basar Armadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Skywalker Tue 13 Nov - 2:10

Alright, it looks good enough to me : APPROVED!

Basar Armadeus [DONE] Oie_85171uJYj4YsW_zps07000a5b
Rex Skywalker
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
Basar Armadeus [DONE] Left_bar_bleue999/999Basar Armadeus [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum