Fairy Tail Twilight Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 89282716461

Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord]

2 posters

Go down

Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord]

Post by Lord Frederick Thu 8 Nov - 9:16

"Alright, five down.. three to go, I doubt there's many more around the area, do you have an idea?" asked Seika

'Well, it seems the flowers were searching for somehow grow on unusual places, so I guess we have to look for those spots'
replied Frederick. He turned around and started walking again. 'But somehow it seems we have to go deeper into the big dinosaurs his territory, so keep you're eyes open.' they kept walking until the reached an eerie looking cave
Frederick walked up right in front of the cave 'hmm do you think a flower will grow in here?' he asked Seika
Lord Frederick
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Jewels: 3500
Character Name:
EXP:
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord]

Post by 9th Legend Thu 8 Nov - 10:30

Seika smiled when Lord gave a swift response to his question, he was more aware of the situation then Seika was.'hmm do you think a flower will grow in here?' he asked Seika. He was obviously the one that knew more about the forest, and its contents. Miguel nodded knowing that if they found a dinosaur there was a very big chance they would have to fight, and judging by the news he just heard from Lord the likelihood of that happening increased.. by a lot. Seika start thinking, hmm.. flower need light to live. So, he decide not to find flower there. " No, no Lord, i think we should find other place. i feel something bad in there." He knew that going down the cave would be more dangerous then continuing to look in the area they were currently out.
9th Legend
9th Legend

Character Sheet
Character Name: Seikairyuu Zero
EXP:
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

http://jung_faiz007@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick Thu 8 Nov - 10:56

'hmm you're probably right' replied Frederick, let's continue. They walked away from the cave. 'So we have to look in unusual places where there is enough sunlight right?' They walked further through the forest. Suddenly Frederick stopped walking, and looked at the trees. 'Off course he' he shouted. 'The trees Seika, I think there are flowers up in the trees.' Frederick stared at the top of the tree. 'But I am not a very good climber, so could you get up there?'
Lord Frederick
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend Thu 8 Nov - 11:21

"Yeah.. I'll help you." Miguel turned around, he tried to regain some of his composure. He walked towards Lord and see Kitsune " Hey Kitsune, i want you gwt that flower. "
Kitsune replied with " Yes, sir!! " then, he flied to the tree and get the flower.
9th Legend
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:
Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999Need Ingredients! [Mission : 9th Legend and Lord] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick Thu 8 Nov - 11:27

Frederick waited for a little while until Kitsune came back with a two weird purlpe, yellow looking flower in his mouth. He grabbed the flowers out of the mouth of Kitusne thanks, that's it now we only have one more left.' said Frederick. "but I have no idea were to look anymore, do you Seika?'
Lord Frederick
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend Thu 8 Nov - 11:51

His purple eyes were looking directly at Lord's expression; he wanted to laugh but Seika's finger was preventing it. The words were still calm, but they were definitely not fluent. Seika look at the river and "I-I wasn't here for long, I was um.. Oh I found a flower, he he.. there" Seika then run toward and take the flower and place it to the box. He sighe and say " Yay.. we can back home now!! but..Lord, do you happen to remember the way to leave the forest? If you take me out I can lead us to a carriage that will help us finish our mission, and probably take you back home. "
9th Legend
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Frederick Thu 8 Nov - 11:58

'hmm I'm am not exactly sure which way we have to go, but I have some idea, follow me' said Frederick with a smile. They walked for a little while, until they reached place were they fought the little dinosaurs. 'Hmm i think were close now' As they kept walking the finally reached the edge of the forest. 'So where is that carriage of yours?' asked Frederick
Lord Frederick
Lord Frederick
Mod

Character Sheet
Character Name:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend Thu 8 Nov - 12:25

Seika hired the carriage man long enough for several days in the mission, he wouldn't mind taking both Lord and Seika to their hometowns. He definitely earned enough money out of this ordeal to not argue about it. Seika looked around the area to make sure no dinosaurs were around them, he didn't see any dinosaurs around for the moment.. Seika would have to follow Lord out of the forest then show her the carriage quickly. He wanted to finish the mission quickly, he might even drop off Lord on her town. That image was surprisingly warm to Seika, of course it would be hard for even a mind mage to know this. Seika was tired as well but refused to show it. He knew that once he walked inside the carriage he would most likely pass out from exhaustion, or just lay down on one of the two benches on the sides of the small room behind the driver.

-- EXIT THREAD --
9th Legend
9th Legend

Character Sheet
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down