Fairy Tail Twilight Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Lucifer EmptySun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Lucifer EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Lucifer EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Lucifer EmptySun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Lucifer EmptyTue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Lucifer EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Lucifer EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Lucifer EmptyFri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Lucifer EmptyThu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Lucifer EmptyThu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai Lucifer 89282716461

Lucifer

Go down

Lucifer Empty Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Sat 6 Oct - 19:28

Lucifer Allen373

- My Information -

Name: Lucifer
Nickname: Silver Haired Demon or Luci by friends
Birthday: October 31
Sexuality: Straight

Personality:
Lucifer has to version of Personality one when is a serious and one when he is not
Fake one:
Lucifer has a slightly melancholic personality. He is somewhat quiet, and does not take conversations lightly. He is quite confident in himself, and can act childishly at times, usually when he's interacting with other mages no matter if it is a Legal mage or any other kind of mage. He also makes a fool of himself whenever it comes to money

Serious One:
Lucifer is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. Despite this, he is not particularly violent and will only fight when provoked. Lucifer is also highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical.
The reason he acts this way is when he turned the age of 10 his family was killed in the front of his eyes
You could say his heart was consumed by sadness and sorrow

*Killing so called "Thrash": the reason for this is it makes him feel something it might be a good thing or a bad thing but after what happened during his childhood he isn't able to feel much.
*His family : well why shouldn't he ?
*Cats : when he was a child he had a pet and it was a cat
* Meh Gonna get back to this later :3
Dislikes: (What does your character dislike and why, at least 5 dislikes, use list.)
Motivations: (What motivates your character in life, at least 100 words.)
Fears: (What does your character fear in life, at least 100 words.)

- My Appearance -

Height: 5'8
Weight: 123 lbs
Hair: The hair color is silver and the design is kinda like Jallel after time skip
Eyes: (Bloody red and sharp like Eyes
General Appearance: Lucifer is a Boy with a lean, muscular physique, which, over the course of time, has become heavily marred with scars. His face is cold but when he is reminded of his dear Family he gets kind but only shortly. He has no facial hair.
Spoiler:

- My Magic -

Name: Void Magic
Type: Caster
Description: : The Void Magic Type's Origin is Unknown but a Legend says that The Void magic was once used by the members of a legendary guild "The Seven Demon Prince's" however the guild disappeared hundreds of years ago it was said that the Guild master Cynthia used Void to obliterate her enemies. Void magic is a High class magic which is really rare it is really good in Drawing enormous power and ending the battle quick. It was said to grant it's user the ability to phase through objects and even though time and space itself.
Strengths: High Amount of Life Energy and Mana also allows the use Really Quick Movements(almost like Teleport). The User also has high resistance to all Dark-Based magic.His Magic power also Rises Greatly When close to death
Weaknesses: Holy magic, Light magic. When Fighting Holy Based magic the user can almost do nothing against it.

- My History -

History: (Your character's history, you can leave it blank as I know many people doesn't like to write the history. You can edit it after your character be approved.)

- My Guild -

Guild: Raven Tail
Tattoo: Left hand, Purple

- My Face Claim -

Allen Walker from D. Gray-man

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed 10 Oct - 15:07; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Admin

Character Sheet
Jewels:
Character Name:
EXP:
Lucifer Left_bar_bleue20/20Lucifer Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum