Fairy Tail Twilight Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Important Announcement  EmptySun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Important Announcement  EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Important Announcement  EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Important Announcement  EmptySun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Important Announcement  EmptyTue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Important Announcement  EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Important Announcement  EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Important Announcement  EmptyFri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Important Announcement  EmptyThu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Important Announcement  EmptyThu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai Important Announcement  89282716461

Important Announcement

Go down

Important Announcement  Empty Important Announcement

Post by Rex Skywalker Wed 28 Nov - 13:24

Hello there people from FTTL :D

ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ.......... Unfortunately our site is looking very inactive at the moment and I'm not sure why.

It just occurs to me that many of our staffs has suddenly gone inactive for quite some time and I'm sure that your honored staffs will return someday!

But that's not the reason why i'm here. I'm here because there is an Awesome Announcement to make. This is a great idea I've come up with and since our site isn't producing much at the moment.

Choice 1A) Go and advertise our forum in 10 different RP forums and I will reward you with 2000 Jewels but you must have prove to show that you've done so. To show and prove that you've advertised our forum, you have to post all 10 links with the username so that I can check and see if it's true or not and then you'll receive your reward once i've checked it.

Choice 1B) Go and advertise our forum in 20 different RP forums and I will reward you with 5000 Jewels but you must have prove to show that you've done so. To show and prove that you've advertised our forum, you have to post all 10 links with the username below so that I can check and see if it's true or not and then you'll receive your reward once i've check it.

Choice 1C) Go and advertise our forum in 35 different RP forums and I will reward you with 7 500 Jewels but you must have prove to show that you've done so. To show and prove that you've advertised our forum, you have to post all 10 links with the username below so that I can check and see if it's true or not and then you'll receive your reward once i've check it.

Choice 1D) Go and advertise our forum in 50 different RP forums and I will reward you with 10 000 Jewels but you must have prove to show that you've done so. To show and prove that you've advertised our forum, you have to post all 10 links with the username below so that I can check and see if it's true or not and then you'll receive your reward once i've check it.

For Advertising, please use the template below
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Spoiler:

Choice 2A) As you can see, we are still recruiting staffs at the moment, if you wanna become a staff here and help; you have to prove it first. First you have to complete Choice 1C and apply for the specific staff position with this template blow. Once you've PM(private message) it to ME and i'll see if it's good or not. Once I've seen through and say it's good then we the admins will start up a Poll Thread to see if you pass the final test or not, then you'll only become a staff here. We will also have a staff list completed to see whether which position is available or not.

Spoiler:

Choice 2B) Well this is you second option to become a staff here. First you have to complete Choice 1B and apply for the specific staff position with that template above. Once you've PM(private message) it to ME and i'll see if it's good or not. Once I've seen through and say it's good then write me a piece of writing on how you're gonna do it as in real life if you really gets the position. It has to be 1 000 words +.
Rex Skywalker
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
Important Announcement  Left_bar_bleue999/999Important Announcement  Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Back to top Go down