Fairy Tail Twilight Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptySun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptySun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptyFri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptyThu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] EmptyThu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] 89282716461

Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important]

Go down

Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] Empty Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important]

Post by 9th Legend Tue 16 Oct - 5:42

Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] 211201_204075789623293_364106_n
Blue Pegasus

Even though this is a fun guild and all there are certain rules to be in this guild. When breaking or not following these rules, I will kick you out without hesitation.

Rules:
• You have to be active. If you’re not on this website for three weeks, you will be kicked out unless informing me of your absence.

• Don’t be rude to other people. What I’m saying here is that don’t make jokes that will hurt their feelings or something similar.

• Everyone is equal! Don’t abuse your powers or show off with it.

• You must interact with other guild members! Being closer is important as you have a friend and someone you can do activities with such as jobs, RPs and such.

• Respect everybody! Everyone is perfect in his or her own way. Don’t think of others as stupid, retarded or something similar. Plus, this is the Internet, they can be different in real life. So, please don’t treat them badly.

• You must improve! The main activity you should be doing on this website is to RP. Don’t worry too much about if it’s perfect or not. This is for fun and for experience. It’s all to do with your creativity and imagination.

• Don’t be inappropriate on the chatbox. It may look fun, but believe me, you’re only going to decrease your reputation and people would not like you.

• Be supportive of the guild members. When somebody in Blue Pegasus is applying for something big, encourage him or her to do their best. There’s not a gift better than encouraging others when it comes to something big.

This is the most important rule of all that applies to this guild. Have fun!
9th Legend
9th Legend

Character Sheet
Jewels: 3500
Character Name: Seikairyuu Zero
EXP:
Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] Left_bar_bleue999/999Blue Pegasus : Guild Rules/Regulations[Important] Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

http://jung_faiz007@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down