Fairy Tail Twilight Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Shirou [Completed] EmptySun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
Shirou [Completed] EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
Shirou [Completed] EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
Shirou [Completed] EmptySun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
Shirou [Completed] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
Shirou [Completed] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
Shirou [Completed] EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
Shirou [Completed] EmptyFri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
Shirou [Completed] EmptyThu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
Shirou [Completed] EmptyThu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai Shirou [Completed] 89282716461

Shirou [Completed]

3 posters

Go down

Shirou [Completed] Empty Shirou [Completed]

Post by The King Fire Sat 20 Oct - 6:59

Shirou [Completed] 780396

- My Information -

Name: Shirou Takeshi
Nickname: The Fire King
Birthday: 25/11
Sexuality: Straight
Others: He has long red hair, a black sleeveless trench coat and 3 tattoos(explained later).

Personality: Shirou is a very laid back kind of person. He prefers to sit back and enjoy life. He loves to drink sake in the Fairy Tail Guild while he's not on a quest. He is very kind and friendly around most people. Although he can be short tempered at times he is a likable person. He likes to socialize with the rest of the guild and townspeople but does enjoy his alone time when he can have it. When he is alone he usually naps and sips sake or practices his fire magic.

He knows that when it's time to fight it's time for him to get serious and he becomes a different person when he's fighting. He is very observant of his opponent allowing him to almost predict their moves if he has enough time to think. When he gets into a battle he becomes extremely serious and isn't the friendly happy person he usually is. He doesn't talk much during battles and focuses on his opponent. While in battle he doesn't like to joke or play around, he prefers to be serious and get the job done. He isn't distracted very easily which allows him to observe his opponent very closely. If he can observe his opponent enough he can predict their moves and actions. He knows when to back down from a fight but usually trys his hardest not to give up or call in for reinforcements.
  • Sushi: As a kid, Shirou and his parents went out for a sushi dinner when they came home from a quest, and with them gone, the memories of those dinners provides some small medium of comfort when he has sushi.

• The Guild: As a member of Fairy Tail Shirou has a great pride in his guild, even if he is one of the lowest level members. That aside, he likes the people in the guild, most of them at least, and the meaning behind the name of the guild.

• His Team: Much like his guild, his loyalty to his team is unshakable. By getting to know his team well, he's found that they are very likable.

• Blade Re-Quip Magic: An obvious appreciation for Blade Requip is seen in Shirou, mainly because he is a Blade Requipper, and that his parents were Blade Requippers as well.

• Winning - Shirou always focuses in winning. His determination to win is quite extraordinary, and would even go to the point of becoming a berserk warrior.

Dislikes:
  • Annoying People: People who are obnoxious to Shirou displease him greatly, and he prefers to avoid people like that as much as possible.

• Rock-Make Magic/Gun Re-Quip Magic: As the pair of wizards the defeated his mother and father were users of Rock-make and Gun Requip magic, those magics are two of his main hatreds.

• Losing - Since Shirou likes winning, he definitely dislikes losing. He hates admitting defeat, and always tried harder when facing the same challenge.

• People who underestimate him - Shirou hates it when people look down at him and think that he is not that powerful. Even though he usually underestimates others, he hates to be underestimated by others.

• Sucker Punchers - He hates those people who fight dirty, and often teases those people, calling them cowards for they don't want to face their opponent head on.

Motivations: He was raised by a family friend named Lily for most of his life. Lily was murdered by someone trying to rob them when he was 11. In Lily's dying words she told Shirou to never give up, stay hopeful, and join the guild Fairy Tail to improve his magic. She told him to always use his magic for good and not evil. He took a vow to always protect innocent people wherever he goes. This has helped him win several fights in the past and drives him while he fights.
Fears:
Cats: Shirou is allergic to cats, avoiding them at all costs. The allergy is not deadly, but the severe sneezing it brings out in Shirou comes close to incapacitating him.
Abandonment: Shirou is afraid of being alone. He's vowed to find his parents one day, but secretly fears that they left him behind on purpose. He fears that this may also happen to people he's friends with.
Torture: This is a fear that stems from personal experience. Shirou once spent 2 days in a torture chamber, and it was only through luck that he was able to get out alive. But the experience left him with both mental and physical scars, shocking him to the core. Shirou still has nightmares about it sometimes.

- My Appearance -

Height: 5'11
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Blood Red
General Appearance: Shirou stands leisurely at 5'11. He wears a black sleeveless trench coat that stops a little bit past the bottom of his ankles with a black undershirt and baggy black jeans under his coat. He has a ring on his right index finger that spins and has fire markings carved into it. He wears a necklace with a fireball on it that hangs to his mid chest area. He has a black headband through his red hair, the ends of it hang down to his neck. He walks very leisurely and quietly with size 13 black boots. He has a bounty hunter kind of appearance which causes many people to stare at him. He usually walks with his hands by his side and tilts his head down a bit so people can't see his face very well.

He has a tattoo on his upper back of a flaming crown the size of common paper money that symbolizes his alias "The Fire King". His fairy Tail tattoo is on his right forearm. He also has the Japanese character for fire tattooed on his left bicep. He doesn't have any body piercings at all. He wears no sort of makeup or body paint either. He has a pale skin tone and blood red eyes that make him look like a demon almost.

He has a medium build and is very fit. He has muscular arms and legs because he does many push ups and leg workouts. He uses his legs and arms in his magic so he exercises them often making him very toned.

- My History -

History:
Spoiler:

- My Guild -

Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: Blood red, forearm.

- My Face Claim -

Sasori from Naruto

Last edited by Shirou Takeshi on Sun 21 Oct - 2:44; edited 1 time in total
The King Fire
The King Fire

Back to top Go down

Shirou [Completed] Empty Re: Shirou [Completed]

Post by Rex Skywalker Sat 20 Oct - 9:12

Hi there! I've read through your app and I think it's GREAT! You have done it perfectly brilliant and it's AWESOME ^^

You are approved as a S rank since your app is well organized, contain lots of information, understood the rules perfectly and made it clear so that the staffs can check easily plus you did your history too so approved for S rank.

but here are some things you still need to add:

1) You are required to have 5 likes but you only have 4 right now so just add one more

2) You are also required to have 5 dislikes but you only have 2 so just add 3 more to it.

````````````````

Add those and bumped then you're ready to RP Here !
Rex Skywalker
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
Shirou [Completed] Left_bar_bleue999/999Shirou [Completed] Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Fire Sun 21 Oct - 2:48

Bump
The King Fire
The King Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by 9th Legend Sun 21 Oct - 3:40

Hey I'm 9th Legend,

- Add your fear some more. At least 100 words.

- Your motivation is 90/100 words, just add a tad bit more.

That is all my friend.

9th Legend
9th Legend

Character Sheet
Jewels: 3500
Character Name: Seikairyuu Zero
EXP:
Shirou [Completed] Left_bar_bleue999/999Shirou [Completed] Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

http://jung_faiz007@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Fire Tue 23 Oct - 3:58

Bump
The King Fire
The King Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Skywalker Tue 23 Oct - 4:05

ooc - Warning 9th Please do not interfere while I'm already Moderating it. And I Checked this app first, so you shouldn't just jump in like that...

Great Job King!

Shirou [Completed] Oie_85171uJYj4YsW_zps07000a5b
Rex Skywalker
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum