Fairy Tail Twilight Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Owner

Tsumiki Miniwa

Head Admin
Admins

Rex Skywalker

Seikairyuu Zero

Lucifer

Head Moderator
Moderators
Lord Frederick ___________________________ RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
GFX Staffs
RECRUITING STAFFS PM Rex Skywalker to apply!
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptySun 22 Feb - 6:24 by Guest

» Kyoni HAS RETURNED
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:29 by Airo Kyoni

» Dragonball After Life
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptyThu 4 Apr - 22:21 by Airo Kyoni

» Blonca is back
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptySun 13 Jan - 23:10 by Blonca

» Earth Gear magic
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptyTue 1 Jan - 21:08 by Tempest

» Tempest [Done]
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:05 by Rex Skywalker

» Hey Everyone
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptyTue 1 Jan - 10:04 by Rex Skywalker

» Pein's Dark-Make
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptyFri 21 Dec - 0:15 by Rex Skywalker

» Grimoire Heart Member List
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptyThu 20 Dec - 23:47 by Pein

» Introduce Yourselves!
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! EmptyThu 20 Dec - 1:45 by Rex Skywalker

Affiliates
Our Link Banner
free forum

Affiliations Pokemon Godai THIS IS MASSIVE!!! 89282716461

THIS IS MASSIVE!!!

2 posters

Go down

THIS IS MASSIVE!!! Empty THIS IS MASSIVE!!!

Post by Ray-blaze Fri 16 Nov - 14:37

Hey guys. (If you even return to see this.)

I know I'm not supposed to be advertising here, but please just hear me out...
Ahem...

I'm from another fairy tail site that has been dying of late. I came her and noticed this one is even worse than ours. That's why I strongly want you guys to consider joining our site. (Not mine by the way) we are creating things fresh and reworking a rusty system. It's a fun site with fun people I promise. We all like fairy tail and we all want to RP so let's work together? Anything you guys want to talk about or other ideas you may have please join http ://ftrp.forums-rpg. com/ and let us work together. If you don't want to and decide to ban me or something I understand too. :bye:

THANKS AGAIN~

http ://ftrp. forums-rpg. com/ <-- Adding another link.

Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze

Back to top Go down

THIS IS MASSIVE!!! Empty Re: THIS IS MASSIVE!!!

Post by Rex Skywalker Sat 17 Nov - 3:42

LOL I knew quite some people who used to go on that site.

It's true that our site isn't better than yours but our site is still new and under construction, which means it's not complete yet that's why it's not as good as yours. Plus your RP forum is quite old and it's nearly dead, not a lot of your members are active.

and I've met Shin Katari a long time ago too, Shin Katari was a mod on another fairy tail site long ago but then he disappeared lol...

So i suggest you guys should help us out since this forum is quite New and attractive or if ya guys wanna affiliate with us you can. Yo guys can also join our site and help us by getting more members to come here as well, so spread the word : )

Owh and this is a place for introductions for members which are new to introduce themselves and ask for help. So if you wanna discuss something next time please post in the Advertisement area or the Discussion area.

Oh and I will not be banning you but like i said your site is too old and more and more of your members are all going inactive. Our site is quite new so you guys should really consider joining us and making our site better in some sort of a way. Plus we are already getting more and more new members each week/month lol.... but ya join us and enjoy the amazing things here ^^
Rex Skywalker
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! Left_bar_bleue999/999THIS IS MASSIVE!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-blaze Sat 17 Nov - 20:39

Ah I see. I understand you quite well and I mentioned about this being the wrong area already. See, thing is I've been watching this site way longer than you think. I've seen it slow down and people even drift. Heck, that's in the announcement.

I admit, our site is old but our staff are on every day at least twice. It's old but with the old owners going away we're hitting a revamp. I do apologize for these circumstances, Rex. I'm just not about to throw in the towel on that 'old' site. I do like the affiliate idea though and no reason we can't share members seeing as our systems differ.

Thanks for your time. You may delete this if you like.
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Skywalker Sun 18 Nov - 6:08

well cool alright, but you're wrong with two things. Firstly this site has only been launch for less than 2 months only which means we started this forum at around October 8 and it's still not complete yet. Secondly our site hasn't slowed down yet, it's just that some staffs are on HOLIDAY/VACATION!!!!!! owh and, not one single member in this site has gone inactive yet, not one at all!!!!!!

plus we are advancing instantly and we don't even have the average amount of members in here yet. So what i'm saying is that only a few things here on this site has just got completed and ready for RPing.

You may think some of our members went inactive..... but wrongggg! those people who went inactive were some of our ALTs.... so ya

And Yeahh i like the affiliate idea too....

if you would, PM me your banner so i can add your site to our Affiliation list over on the left side...
Rex Skywalker
Rex Skywalker
Admin

Character Sheet
Jewels: -
Character Name: Rex Skywalker
EXP:
THIS IS MASSIVE!!! Left_bar_bleue999/999THIS IS MASSIVE!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum